Tuesday 28 May 2013

Top snake print trouser finds

I love how Pepe's grey mint skinny snake print jeans effortlessly combines two trends. These are available through Asos retaling at £85 and are currently available in sizes 26in to 32in with sizes 25in and 30in currently being unaivalable. I can see those jeans dressed up casually by throwing on an oversized sweater or shirt or by combining them with a simple tank top.


Next's snake print leggins (though not trousers obviously) have also caught my eye because of their very natural looking print and their beautiful grey tones. The leggings are retailing at £14 and are currently available in sizes 6 to 18.


But my ultimate "I can't believe this is from George" bargain are George @Asdas black snake print trousers. I have had these for a month now and am absolutely in love with them.  They have a sateen sheen and wash beautifully. They are very slim fitting but also very flattering at the same time and are a 7/8 length on me (I'm 5.8) which I love.  They are retailing at £14 and are currently available in sizes 10 to 20 (size 8 is sold out).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test