Sunday 14 July 2013

My top 5 products for a natural look for summer

I love a light and natural look during summer to let skin breath while at the same time still looking reasonably polished. The aim for me is to achieve a luminous, dewy look which is still polished enough to give you that extra bit of confidence!

Skin

To perfect my skin I go for Maybelline Dreamfresh Cream in "light" which I supplement - as needed - with Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in "ivory (I'm pure 4 sure)"

Eyes

I just use Mabelline's Color Tattoo in pink gold for a flattering wash of colour across my lids and highlight my brow bone with Benefit's High Brow which blends seamlessly and creates a polished look (I must have repurchased this amazing pencil at least four times!).

Lips

My current favourite for a summery nude lip is Rimmel's Apocalips in Eclypse (though I do not care much for the taste... but the look is a winner).


What I did today:

 I am continuing trying to sort my wardrobe and my make up bag for my holidays setting off on Wednesday and progress is currently still somewhat lacking as somehow my To-Do List gets longer rather than shorter.

Yesterday I went to the Metro Centre though was only semi-successful as I was first delayed courtesy to the bus breaking down and when I got there it was shockingly busy as I had not taken into account that the summer sales were in full swing (which is also not helpful when shopping for a summer trip as there were loads of jumbled up rails of summer stuff and very tidy displays of autumn/winter clothes...). 

I also went to an amazing Chinese restaurant with my fiance and had the best vegetarian fried rice ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test