Saturday 31 August 2013

Costume Jewellery: Silver-look Ball Bracelet

(Costume) JEWELLERY SHOPPING!!!



Imagine my delight when I spotted this pretty bracelet in the display case while waiting for my Ark Age-Aware Deluxe Facial and at £9 it would have been wrong not to!

What really appealed to me was that the little balls were sized differently aiding movement and beautifully reflecting the light.

It closes with a small carabiner and consequently, the width can be adjusted accordingly



The bracelet looks great worn with short sleeves but will look equally fantastic with a black roll neck once the seasons change!



This bracelet and loads of other super cute jewellery choices and handbags are available from Body Therapy in the Attic in Prudhoe, Northumberland.

I for once am extremely pleased with my jewellery bargain which I am sure I will enjoy for the foreseeable future!


Do you like costume jewellery?
If so what's your favourite item?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photo blog by you on Silver Bracelet. It seems you are a real thinker and this great article content shows much resemblance to your thought cycle over significance of this topic. It contains several of the strong points which are unique and highly increase the value of this article to all its readers.

    Costume Jewellery Shops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do really love this bracelet and 'try' to keep my thought process relatively logical (not always succeeding with that though ;) )

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Blog with us. You really have a Good Knowledge. I really enjoy your Blog.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test