Tuesday 3 September 2013

LOTD/Lip of the Day - Astor Heidi Color Last VIP lipstick in "002 Sweety" & Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in "Cosmic"

And this is what this particular combo looks like:


Heidi Color Last VIP 002 Sweety topped with Vinyl Gloss in "Cosmic"



Why?

I fancied a neutral lip with a high shine finish this morning so I decided to amp up the shine of my Heidi Color Last VIP lipstick in 002 Sweety by topping it with my Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in "Cosmic".

Application-wise I layered the "Sweety" over a sweep of my favourite transparent Maybelline Babylips for some extra moisture.  I then applied just one layer of "Sweety" and went over it with "Cosmic".  I focused my lipgloss application on the centre of my bottom lip and my cupid's bow to create an illusion of fullness.

(click here for my "Swatches & First Impressions" of the Heidi Color Last VIP lipsticks)



What is your go-to lip look today?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013




No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test