Saturday 7 September 2013

LOTD/Lip of the Day - Stila Lip Glaze Grapefruit

And this is what the Stila Lip Glaze Grapefruit looks like on on me:



Stila; Stila cosmetics, Lip glaze, lip gloss, grapefruit gloss, peachy gloss, shiny lips
Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit

Why?

My Stila Lip Glaze usually comes out when I want an easy to apply, stay-put lip with mirror shine.

Whilst it feels slightly sticky on the lips, it does adhere to them beautifully and on me the high shine finish stays on for a good two hours on average (leaving a pale pink stain behind once the glossy finish has worn off).

The Lip Glaze twists up through a brush and I find this easy to use to fill in my lips without the need for an extra brush.

Whilst the Grapefruit Lip Glaze looks pale orange/peach-coloured in the tube, it comes off somewhat pinkish on me (which is undoubtedly due to the pigmentation of my lips).


What I love most though is that this Lip Glaze succeeds in adding instant fullness to my lips - in particular my top lip!



Do you like Stila Lip Glaze?
If so, which one is your favourite?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test