Thursday 14 November 2013

The Liebster Awards

I was absolutely thrilled to be nominated by Beki from www.bekilouise.blogspot.co.uk (check out her blog!!!) for this award!


This award was created by a German blogger (clue is in the name: "Liebster" - superlative of "lieb" meaning "most favourite") and is awarded by bloggers to bloggers recognising bloggers achievements which are not always reflected in the number of followers alone!

I feel this is a great encouragement and I'm hoping that I and my blog will continue to grow and to progress!


The Rules:


1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.


2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.


3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers.


4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of their nomination. (I'm going to use Twitter for this!)


5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.



My 11 questions for my nominees!
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
2. Falsh lashes - yes or no?
3. Which product is your holy grail skin care product?
4. Which product do you think is over-rated?
5. Favourite Drugstore product!
6. Favourite High End Product!
7. Have you been to IMATS?
8. Favourite Sport/fitness activity
9. Hair straighteners or curling wands/tongs (I'm trying to decide which one to buy...)
10. Most embarrassing make up malfunction?
11. Favourite make up application technique!




My Answers!



1. If you had to use only one makeup item for the rest of your life what would it be?

Probably, a really great foundation - as great looking skin is really my priority!

2. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
This is difficult as I go to different brands for different things - but if I have to choose just one then it's got to be Bourjois!

3. Whats your staple fashion item for A/W?
Biker Boots!


4. How long have you been blogging for?
For about six months now (with a bit of a summer break).

5. What is your favorite scent?
"Light Blue" by Dolce & Gabbana (though "Cool Water" for women by Davidoff comes a very, very close second)

6. Dark or bright nail polish?
Dark, darker, the darkest! Black is the new Black!

7. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer?
Got to be foundation because I just need to mix my foundation with my moisturiser or a serum and hey presto, DIY BB cream or tinted moisturiser!

8. Are you a fan or LUSH? Whats your favorite thing from there?
You know what - I always mean to go there but somehow haven't been for ages (usually because once I have left Boots/Superdrug I have kind of exhausted my beauty budget for the day...)

9. Favorite thing about Christmas?
Probably the anticipation (but if you want to read me rambling on about Christmas ad nauseam I suggest you click here).

10. What beauty item is top of your wishlist?
The Naked Palette 3 (out mid-December which has a strong rose-gold bias!)

11. Whats your favorite kind of blog post to write?
I love talking about products in detail as I'm of a quite analytical disposition (probably a touch too much sometimes).


And my nominees are - please step forward (in no particular order):

Rebecca from http://thelatebloomer11.blogspot.co.uk

Taya from mstayasunaz.blogspot.com

Kaya from wiggyswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Sandy from sandynoemy.blogspot.com

Nicola from cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com




Auf Wiedersehen und danke fΓΌr den Fisch!

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013


*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*

4 comments:

  1. ooooo naked palette 3 is on my wishlist too! its so hard to get a hold of it here in my country so im hoping some online sellers will get it for us soon. congrats on your liebster award <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm planning to get it on 16 December at Debenhams so fingers crossed that it doesn't sell out before I get there...

      Delete

Skimlinks Test