Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Happy New Year & the Road to Hell is paved with good Intentions!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!


Thank you very much for following me, reading & commenting. I am very grateful for my readers and love being part of the blogging community.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions - hence I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, however, below are a couple of the things I'll be trying to incorporate into my beauty routine which occured to me over the course of the last couple of weeks !

  • Venture into the world of the dark, smokey eye
  • Amping up my skin care to guard against signs of aging (I'm thinking in particular masks, serums & focused attention on the eye area)

                                     &

  • Really work on my fitness (out with the part-time gym routine and in with the full-time, hard-core commitment)

I think that is quite enough to be getting on with!


Thanks so much for reading this post.


It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013


*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*



1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! I'll be heading over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test