Thursday 26 December 2013

Review: Revlon - Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Lucious (in blackest black)

This month I cleared out my Mascara marmelade glass as I always make a point of not keeping mascara for longer than 8 weeks after I've first used them.

This of course meant that I had to get a couple of new additions to keep my faithful Maybelline The Rocket company.

My first choice was

Revlon Mascara Lash Potion Growth Grow Lucios Serum
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Lucious



 
Revlon - Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Lucious (in blackest black)


because I had admired its amazingly pretty packaging for ages on blogs and in YouTube videos and was intrigued by the concept of merging a mascara with a serum promoting lash strength.

This mascara promises to:


"magically transform lashes to lush, long and lustrous. A potion with strengthening proteins drenches lashes for volume. Triple-groove wand combs through for clump-free length."


I like the mascara wand with a nod to a classic brush design with short bristles allowing for easy application and working in of product.

Revlon Mascara Lash Potion Growth Serum
Once coat creates a natural look intensifying my lashes and emphasising my light blue eyes nicely without looking artificial or clumpy.

Revlon Mascara Lash Potion Growth
Close Up of the densly brissled brush
 For extra length and added volume I added a second coat of this easily buildable mascara. The result was again clumpfree and left my lashes nicely curved.

What I loved most that after the mascara had dried my lashes still felt flexible to the touch and I did not have any issue with crumbling mascara throughout the day.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Lucious retails for 9.99 for 10ml of product (This product is also available in a waterproof formulation).


 My Verdict

I'm loving this mascara!

It is a great everyday mascara creating a beautifully natural yet enhanced look while at the same time caring for your lashes with the built-in serum.

(And it also looks fab on your dressing table!)

This mascara has become a staple in my make up routine for days where I want and easy yet subtley glam eye look!




I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mascara!
 
Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013


*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test