Wednesday 12 March 2014

Brand Crush #1 - Dior

Hello my Dears!

The brand I'm crushing on in this post is Dior!

The House of Dior was established in December 1946 and the launch of its first perfume Miss Dior in 1947 marked the founding of Christian Dior Parfums.

Money no object - this is what I would pick up from Dior's Make Up offerings!

For girls who don't like foundation! Makes your skin look impeccable (Must try)
Diorskin Airflash Sprayfoundation

The ultimate in flawless, airbrushed skin - this is top of my list to try out when I have finished my YSL Youth Liberator foundation.




Dior Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Fireworks
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in "Fireworks"

No girl should be without a fire-engine-red statement lipstick!

Dior Garden Party Rosy Tan
Dior 5 Couleurs in "Rosy Tan"


I have seen far more YouTube Videos than is good for me showcasing how beautiful these shadows combine to create gorgeous looks.
Dior creme de rose lip balm

Crème De Rose Lip Balm SPF 10


For a luxe twist to a no-make-up look this pretty, rosy lip balm would be just perfect.

Dior - Diorskin Shimmer Star  in Amber Diamond #sephora
Diorskin Shimmerstar in "Amber Diamond"
The colours combined in this powder highlighter illuminate skin beautifully - both individually and swirled together.


Picture Source: www.pinterest.com




Which Dior products are you crushing on?



Thanks so much for reading this post and have a great day!

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013




*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*










2 comments:

  1. Did you know the creative director for chanel makup just stepped down and is now going to be the creative director for dior beauty. I have a feeling there are good things to come from Dior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't, that sounds interesting. He might end up on gardening leave for bit considering that they are competing brands in a similar market segment.

      Delete

Skimlinks Test