Thursday 3 April 2014

Brand Crush #2 - Smashbox



Hello my Dears!

After the smashing success of trying out the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (review HERE) I was quite curious about this brands other offerings!

Smashbox, the cosmetics brand, evolved out of  Smashbox L.A. - a legendary photo studio - bringing real behind the camera expertise into play when developing cosmetics designed to bring out the wearers' own, natural beauty.

The following products are definitively going on my wishlist!


Full Exposure Palette
This neutral palette contains 14 harmonising shades - 7 shimmer and 7 matte - range from nude through to black.  I love the tones of this palette, the shade range and the matter/shimmer mix.



Smashbox Blush Rush in Gingersnap.. perfect color for a gorgeous glow
Blush Rush in "Gingersnap"

I love the muted tone of this blush and think it suit my pale skin tone very well and would be lovely to go with natural looks.



I'm always looking for the perfect primer to help me achieve a flawless yet natural looking complexion. This looks like it would be fantastic at counter-acting signs of redness evening out skin tone prior to make-up application.


STUDIO SKIN 15 HOUR WEAR HYDRATING FOUNDATION
Studio Skin
15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation

I'm always looking for the perfect primer to help me achieve a flawless yet natural looking complexion. This looks like it would be fantastic at counter-acting signs of redness evening out skin tone prior to make-up application.


Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - Candid (this works really well with my Fresh Sugar Rose lipgloss and gives it a nice slight sparkly look - I also like the Ilume color as well and it gives it more sheer look)
Lip Enhancing Glossin "Candid"

I think this gloss would be perfect for "Just Gloss" days! I love the gold undertones which will work really well if your skin has got a warm undertone.



Which Smashbox products do you recommend?


Thanks so much for reading this post and have a great day!

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013




*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*













No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test