Thursday 24 April 2014

Neutral Palette Perfection - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who is the fairest of them all?


I was always a single - not even duo- eyeshadow girl till I discovered blogs, blogging and the YouTube beauty community and now I have discovered my love for eyeshadow palette!

Wearable and flattering eyeshadow shades are a must for me and after loving my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette to bits, I have my sights firmly set on the other three beauties to add to my collection!
Neutral Palette Perfection





The shades wear beautifully and it is really easy to create an array of looks ranging from the super natural to the super dramatic!



I have admired this palette in various YouTube reviews for its sleek packaging and gorgeous collection of shades (damn you Sephora for suddenly making it easily accessible for us UK-based make up lovers!).


This collection of warm, rosy neutrals really appeals to me and I have heard great things about the quality of the Lorac eyeshadows. I wish UK department stores stocked this brand but one does live in hope!


The gothic packaging speaks to my inner Goth and those neutral shades look divine! 
(It also appears to be a travel-friendly size).




What's your favourite neutral palette?

Thanks so much for reading this post and have a great day!

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013




*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test